We live in exciting times. In recent years, there’s been an emergence of artificial intelligence (AI) and AI Voice technology. Once the realm of science fiction, this technology has become a reality for businesses and organizations around the world.
In this episode, we will have Carl Robinson, co-founder CEO of Rumble Studio, and also the founder and host of the Voice Tech Podcast and Audio Leads podcast. He will share with us what the future of podcasting looks like and how his company, Rumble Studio, can help podcasters create their episodes 10x faster without breaking a sweat.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over twitter @realmikosantos!
About the Guest:
Carl Robinson, co-founder CEO of Rumble Studio (funded & hiring), and also the founder and host of the Voice Tech Podcast and Audio Leads podcast.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is an interactive voice technology? A look at what Rumble Studio can do to make podcasters life easier.
- How safe is Voice Cloning?
- How can Rumble Studio overcome the “human connection” of a podcast interview?
- Is podcasting heading towards a bright future?
Support the show on Patreon to continue to bring you quality content.Go Here.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free Harness the Power of Podcasting Ebook
- Join the Podcast Creators Society Community to connect with other Podcasters and service providers and
- Visit our Youtube and Facebook Channel for the Video version of the podcast.
- Get 30 % off for the first three months of Zencastr Professional Account. Visit https://zencastr.com/pricing?coupon=thatpodcastexchange&fpr=1s26a or Promo code: thatpodcastexchange
- Are there hurdles stopping you from growing your podcast? Want to grow your audience through podcast guesting and booking guests but are too busy for this? We got you! We offer a concierge-level podcast guest management service. We’ve done all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to. We are here to listen. Book a call with us
Connect with Carl Robinson:
The Companies who support us
Help us create more interesting and valuable content by supporting our partners:Our Partners – KangarooFern Media Lab
Support our show >> https://www.patreon.com/thatpodcastexchange
Connect with Us:
As podcast creators and professionals, we believe that we are stronger together as a community.
Join our community – http://podfiestacommunity.org/
Are you looking to start your journey in podcasting but not sure how? We got you! Everything you need to know in launching and growing your podcast is here.
Sign up to access our FREE training here: http://www.kangaroofern.com/freecourse
Are there hurdles stopping you from growing your podcast?
We are here to listen. Book a call with us at www.kangaroofern.com/booknow
Help us create more interesting and valuable content by supporting our partners: Our Partners – KangarooFern Media Lab
More about That Podcast Exchange :
We invited experts who are at the top of their game to insightful conversations that deconstruct strategies to give you the tools, tactics, and tricks you need to achieve your dream goal.
This podcast is powered by Kangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe so you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in the Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher or via RSS.
If you think others could benefit from listening, please share it on your socials.
You can also subscribe to the podcast app on your mobile device.
If you found value in this episode, leave us an Apple Podcast review. Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts and expose our show to more awesome listeners like you.