Podcasts are on the rise and many podcasters are looking beyond the numbers…but are they looking at the right numbers? Success in podcasting isn’t centered around gaining listeners. There are some podcasters that are “push marketers”. They want to push their content out there and hope that people come to listen.
For aspiring podcasters or new podcasters, you should focus on attracting the right listeners—the kind of people who will connect with your podcast and become avid listeners (and hopefully, fans). How can you do it? You can do that by knowing your data or the information you have on hand.
In this episode, we will have Graham Brown, founder of Pikkal & Co— an award winning podcast agency, a true expert who has been involved in over 2,000 podcast episodes as a host, producer or guest. He will guide us through the importance of the “data” for podcast growth.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over twitter @realmikosantos!
About the Guest:
Graham Brown, founder of Pikkal & Co, a Full Service Podcast Agency with podcast production partner studios in Atlanta, Bangalore, Barcelona, Brisbane, Dubai, Dublin, Helsinki, London, Manchester, Manila, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi, New York, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Vienna, Washington DC and Zagreb. Pikkal & Co was founded by podcast host Graham Brown. Pikkal & Co specializes in Performance Communication for B2B Clients. Performance Communication is Communication that delivers measurable results based on Data-Driven Conversations.
In this episode, we cover:
- How “data” in your podcast makes a difference to its success.
- How to use your ONE successful episode to grow your podcast.
- Why content is still the king? A look at the most important factor for podcast growth.
- Effective methods for growing your podcast while retaining your audience and listenership.
- Podcasting: a great tool for your business or personal branding.
Support the show on Patreon to continue to bring you quality content.Go Here.
Connect with Graham Brown here:
Personal Website: https://grahamdbrown.com/
Business Website: https://www.pikkal.com/
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free Harness the Power of Podcasting Ebook
- Join the Podcast Creators Society Community to connect with other Podcasters and service providers and
- Visit our Youtube and Facebook Channel for the Video version of the podcast.
- Get 30 % off for the first three months of Zencastr Professional Account. Visit https://zencastr.com/pricing?coupon=thatpodcastexchange&fpr=1s26a or Promo code: thatpodcastexchange
- Are there hurdles stopping you from growing your podcast? Want to grow your audience through podcast guesting and booking guests but are too busy for this? We got you! We offer a concierge-level podcast guest management service. We’ve done all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to. We are here to listen. Book a call with us
The Companies who support us
Help us create more interesting and valuable content by supporting our partners:Our Partners – KangarooFern Media Lab
Support our show >> https://www.patreon.com/thatpodcastexchange
Connect with Us:
As podcast creators and professionals, we believe that we are stronger together as a community.
Join our community – http://podfiestacommunity.org/
Are you looking to start your journey in podcasting but not sure how? We got you! Everything you need to know in launching and growing your podcast is here.
Sign up to access our FREE training here: http://www.kangaroofern.com/freecourse
Are there hurdles stopping you from growing your podcast?
We are here to listen. Book a call with us at www.kangaroofern.com/booknow
Help us create more interesting and valuable content by supporting our partners: Our Partners – KangarooFern Media Lab
More about That Podcast Exchange :
We invited experts who are at the top of their game to insightful conversations that deconstruct strategies to give you the tools, tactics, and tricks you need to achieve your dream goal.
This podcast is powered by Kangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe so you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in the Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher or via RSS.
If you think others could benefit from listening, please share it on your socials.
You can also subscribe to the podcast app on your mobile device.
If you found value in this episode, leave us an Apple Podcast review. Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts and expose our show to more awesome listeners like you.