Have you ever dreamed of starting your own podcast? Have you ever felt the urge to share your story with the world, or to connect with like-minded people on a deeper level? If so, then you’re not alone. Starting a podcast is no easy feat – it takes time, effort, and a lot of hard work.
The dream of having your own podcast is a strong one. The ability to share your voice with the world, engage with interesting people, and build a community around your interests is appealing. Well, the good news is that you don’t have to go it alone. Niklas Hildebrand founded Audry, a platform that can help podcasters connect with each other.
Collaborating with others can help make your dream a reality. In this episode, we’ll explore the struggles of every aspiring podcaster and how collaboration can help you overcome them.
So if you’re ready to take your podcasting aspirations to the next level, enjoy listening!
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over onPodcast Creators Society FB Page !
About the Guest:
Niklas Hildebrand, Co-Founder of Audry, whether you’re a seasoned podcaster or just starting out, collaboration is the key to reaching your goals. That’s why at Audry, we bring hosts together to help them grow their audiences and find new ways to communicate.
You’re the creator, so on their platform, you’re in control. They don’t tell you what to do – They just give you what you need to develop your ideas and reach your full potential.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is Audry? Niklas explains why it’s a must-have platform for every podcaster, including beginners and experts.
- How important is collaboration when it comes to podcasting? Niklas reveals how it can greatly improve your podcast.
- Is podcast guesting the only way to help you grow your podcast? Niklas explains the highly effective ways how to improve your listenership.
- What is the core problem of the podcasting industry? Niklas reveals the struggles of every podcaster.
- Do you need expensive equipment before you can start your podcasting journey? Niklas explains how you can use your current equipment to quickstart your journey.
Support the show on Patreon to continue to bring you quality content.Go Here.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Audry website
- Connect with Niklas Hildebrand on LinkedIn
- Get your free Harness the Power of Podcasting Ebook
- Join the Podcast Creators Society Community to connect with other Podcasters and service providers and
- Visit our Youtube and Facebook Channel for the Video version of the podcast.
- Get 30 % off for the first three months of Zencastr Professional Account. Visit https://zencastr.com/pricing?coupon=thatpodcastexchange&fpr=1s26a or Promo code: thatpodcastexchange
- Are there hurdles stopping you from growing your podcast? Want to grow your audience through podcast guesting and booking guests but are too busy for this? We got you! We offer a concierge-level podcast guest management service. We’ve done all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to. We are here to listen. Book a call with us
The Companies who support us
Help us create more interesting and valuable content by supporting our partners:Our Partners – KangarooFern Media Lab
Support the Show
More about That Podcast Exchange:
We invited experts who are at the top of their game to insightful conversations that deconstruct strategies to give you the tools, tactics, and tricks you need to achieve your dream goal.
This podcast is powered byKangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe so you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in the Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher or via RSS. If you think others could benefit from listening, please share it on your socials.
If you found value in this episode, leave us an Apple Podcast review.Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts and expose our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts.Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!