With the global pandemic, people are looking for alternatives to get an extra coin and Freelancing is the answer. How do you start and develop your career as a freelancer? What are the safety measures in place to ensure you are not defrauded?
In our episode, we speak to Rasool Muttalib, the founder of belancer.com, a fast-rising freelancing website, an author, and a successful entrepreneur with over twenty years of experience in Fintech. Kindly tune in to learn more about Freelancing and successful entrepreneurship strategies.
What we discuss with Rasool Muttalib in today’s episode:
· [02:46] What benefits of using a freelancer instead of direct hire for a start-up business?
· [05.01]How do you start in the freelancing industry?
· [08:33] What types of people should consider doing Freelancing?
· [17:52] What options are available in case the business owner intends to defraud a freelancer?
· [29:02] What other things do you look for in good entrepreneurs or the red flags that make one a bad entrepreneur?
· [31:34] What skill do you look for in a mentor or someone you would like to work under?
About the Guest
Rasool is a 20-year technologist, fortune 500 fintech VP, he authored a book back in 2016 titled “What’s Your Coffee Strategy?” (5-Stars on Amazon) outlining a blueprint for building relationships and creating value to accelerate careers and businesses. And he recently founded belancing.com – one of the fastest-growing freelancing platforms.
The major differentiator with belancing.com is the focus on providing a high-touch high-quality experience in comparison to some of the larger platforms – think Chic-Fil-A to McDonald’s/Burger King. Belancing.com is not over-crowded and will become a major player in the freelancing space in the coming years.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Rasool on Instagram
- Visit his website at belancing.com
- For the latest news on Podcast, Please check Podnews
- Support us with our podcast, Buy me a Coffee
- Hack your way to 10k Podcast downloads? Click here
- Join Podfiest Community to connect with other Podcasters and like-minded people.
- Are you ready to finally start your own podcast? Maybe you already have one but need a podcast manager to help you level up. We’re here for either. Book Now
More about That Podcast Exchange :
This podcast is an insightful conversation with people at the top of their game and deconstructs them to find the tools, tactics, and tricks to help you achieve your dream goal.
This podcast is powered by Kangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe. So, you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or via RSS . and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
You can also subscribe to the podcast app on your mobile device.
If you found value in this episode, Leave us an Apple Podcast review Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated.
They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts. Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!