Every entrepreneur looks for tips to yield a higher return on investment. Digital marketing is one of the strategies to build your own personal brand and increase revenue. How do you identify your target market, clarify your message to your target audience and generate more qualified leads?
What we discuss with Prosper Tarunvinga in today’s episode:
In today’s episode, we speak to Prosper Taruvinga, a digital marketing expert and creator of Livelong DigitalMarketing. Tune in to listen to how an accident turned out to be the best move of his life and tips to successful digital marketing strategies.
What we discuss with Prosper Taruvinga in today’s episode:
- How did you conceptualize Livelong digital? What were the frustrations of starting your own business?
- How do you engage your audience so that you get more leads to your business?
- How to build a strong online reputation that leads to good revenue
- Is it right to combine your personal branding and business branding? Will they affect each other or help each other
- Is Email Marketing still relevant to business owners?
- How to start and grow a business that is profitable and enjoyable amidst this pandemic
About the Guest
Founder and Digital Marketing Consultant at Livelong Digital PTY Ltd. Creator of the ONLINE PROSPERITY BLUEPRINT. A 4-step system that helps small business owners to market, brand and scale their business so that they have a business that’s profitable and enjoyable.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Prosper on Instagram, Linkedin and Facebook
- Visit his website at https://livelongdigital.com.au
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carrnagie.
- The Golden Circle, Start with Why video by Simon Sinek.
- Are you Australia/NZ Startups or Entrepreneurs wanted to share your experiences so that others can learn? Contact us to be a guest.
- Support us our mission, click here
- Do you want to get exclusive content? Be a Premium member, click here
- Join the Free Rebounce Australia Community to connect with other Entrepreneurs.
- Check our Reddit Community, Click here
- Help the companies that support us , click here
- Are you ready to finally start your own podcast? Maybe you already have one but need a podcast manager to help you level up. We’re here for either. Book Now
More about That Podcast Exchange :
This podcast is an insightful conversation with people at the top of their game and deconstructs them to find the tools, tactics, and tricks to help you achieve your dream goal.
This podcast is powered by Kangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe. So, you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or via RSS . and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
You can also subscribe to the podcast app on your mobile device.
If you found value in this episode, Leave us an Apple Podcast review Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated.
They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts. Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!